The beautiful Avalon Health Center at StoneRidge provides compassionate, personal, 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care for both short- and long-term residents as well as memory care at the Cottage at Avalon, a rehabilitative therapy center. With StoneRidge’s ContinuingCare™ program, you’re guaranteed access to these levels of care if and when you need them. Avalon Health Center is Medicare-certified and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
The Avalon Health Center lies on the StoneRidge campus just off Jerry Browne Road and is centrally located between Backus, L&M, and Westerly Hospitals, providing easy access for visiting physicians.
The Avalon Advantage
- Avalon’s gracious design retains the same warm coastal charm of StoneRidge. Nearly all suites are private, and they can be personalized to help you feel at home.
- Avalon is an intimate community, where staff members are better able to respond to your personal wants and needs.
- Avalon’s inviting, friendly ambiance and variety of social, recreational, and wellness activities help promote socializing and friendship.
- Our LifeSTYLE Promise® ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility without compromise.
Whether you’re a short- or long-term resident, you’ll enjoy:
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served on china with table linens; three daily meals, including therapeutic-dietary programs
- Outdoor sitting areas
- Paid utilities, including cable