At StoneRidge, the S.A.I.L. program can help you with activities of daily living as well as provide an array of nursing services, allowing you to remain safely in your own apartment home while continuing your current lifestyle. The program includes:
- Assistance with medication management
- Nursing consultation
- Discharge planning after a stay at a hospital or our Avalon Health Center
- Consultations with your physician and family
- Case management in cooperation with your spouse or family
- Assistance with coordination of outside agencies
- Non-medical services such as running errands, dog walking, grocery shopping, help with laundry, and more.
With S.A.I.L, Individualized care plans can be designed to meet your specific needs.
Enrolling in the SAIL Program is Easy
Applying for admission to the S.A.I.L. program is simple. If you’re interested, you can meet with the nurse who will assess your needs. If the program is the right fit, the nurse—in conjunction with our Service Plan Coordinator and your family (if appropriate)–will create a customized service plan. You will then enter into a S.A.I.L. admission agreement. It’s that easy!
For more detailed information, including pricing, contact: