StoneRidge features its own, onsite assisted living services program called S.A.I.L. (StoneRidge Assistance In Living ). The S.A.I.L program
can help you with non-medical activities of daily living and provides an array of nursing services as well, allowing you to remain safely in your own apartment home while continuing your current lifestyle. Any resident who is classified as chronic and stable may receive assistance in living services through the S.A.I.L. program. Individualized care plans are designed to meet your specific needs. If you only need occasional assistance, you can choose from a menu services.
Some of the services offered through the SAIL program include:
- Assistance with routine medication management
- As needed nursing consultation
- Assistance with discharge planning after a hospital or Health Center stay
- Arrangements for special medical equipment
- Consultation with physician and family
- Case management in cooperation with spouse and/or family
- Assistance with coordination of outside agency services
- Non-medical services such as running errands, dog walking, grocery shopping, laundry, and more
Enrolling in the SAIL Program is Easy
Applying for admission to the S.A.I.L. program is simple. If you’re interested, you can meet with the nurse who will assess your needs. If the program is the right fit, the nurse—in conjunction with our Service Plan Coordinator and your family (if appropriate)–will create a customized service plan. You will then enter into a S.A.I.L. admission agreement. It’s that easy!
For more detailed information, including pricing, contact:
- Mary Cuthbart, RN, SALSA-Supervisor of Assisted Living Services: 860.572.5693
- Linda Robbins, RN, Resident Health Services: 860.572.5616